Stitch, Fall 2014
Make an upholstered footstool or a quilted pillow with my patterns in Stitch.
- Price: $14.99
- Purchase: Buy from Sew Daily
The cool crispness of fall has arrived, and Stitch Fall has 37 stylish projects to take your sewing to the next level.
Highlights of this magazine include:
- 36 modern sewing projects
- 7 ways to master free-motion stitching
- Make a modern matching kitchen set
- Let's Revive Home Ec! by Linzee Kull McCray
Find inspiration from days under the big top or at the theater in Folk Circus and Faded Ballet. Sleek minimalism is the highlight of Modern Haven, while geometry and silhouettes are on display in Lines and Tracings. Explore the color spectrum in Dark vs. Light, and mix and match patterns and textures in Pieced Together.
- Diamond Pieced Kitchen Set by Alexia Marcelle Abegg
- Hexie Border Blanket by Diane Gilleland
- Rustic Elegance Handbag by Jenn Rhoads
- Folk Art Bird Pillow by Lynn Weglarz
- Stencil Jacket by Tina Lewis
- Dream Journal by Rachel Guedon
- and much more!